This project wish to achieve the following goals:
- Identification of vegetal species in Galicia & North of Portugal territories that need a priority attention because of their danger of extinction.
- Creation of a database to know what is the threatened flora and how is distributed in this territory, allowing communities' participation through a collaborative web space.
- Evaluation of policies on conservation of the vegetal biodiversity at the currently protected spaces in the borders between Spain and Portugal, alongside with proposals of new spaces and strategies of joint border management.
- Creation of a social network to preserve habitats and natural spaces of the border area.
- Preparation of follow-up protocols and predictive models to improve territory's management and conservation.
- Publishing of documents on conservation and valorisation of that area's natural resources.