Our work plan is structured with six activities:
- Methodology and data . Drawing up of project's methodology, selection of species and compilation of available information.
- Systems of geographic information, models and mapping of protected areas. Gathering previous maps and mapping plants' current distribution, refuge areas and priority zones for conservation of threatened flora.
- Investigations applied. Genetic studies to clarify the taxonomic status of vegetal species and therefore the importance of their conservation. Conservation in situ.
- Legislation, territory's management and its sustainable use. Drafting of protocols and basic technical documents to develop legal measures for the conservation of threatened flora. Proposal for creation of nature tracks and routes.
- Management and coordination. Coordination and following-up of project's evolution.
- Communication. Organisation of seminars, publishing material and support of social networks through the project's website.