- Territory: Galiza
- Province / district: Lugo
- Municipality: Pobra do Brollón, A
- 42.59432601928711 -7.40055370330811
Michael Geiser(fb): "I also think it's probably Rhagonycha hesperica. But the main character for that species (spine on the trochanters) can't be verified here. The colour pattern in this species is very variable, and there is some overlap with other species (e.g. Rh. genistae)"....Luis Rozas (fb): "Well, following iberian Rhagonycha keys, this one seems to be R opaca."
- Data source: Direct record
- Record data:
- Currently active land: No